Sunday, December 9, 2007

Alright Folks

So the last few days have been packed full! Lots of shopping trips, visiting with friends before we leave, SNOW IN SINGAPORE ;), and a trip to Malaysia. We went to China Town, and Little India for Christmas shopping ;), a few Dr. appointments :p, ward parties, relief society parties, and Dad and I went to Malaysia this Saturday to ride horses!! It was so much fun for us...but mom had to stay home with Evoly, and they didn't have so much fun. Evoly loves her Nana but she HATE HATE HATES the bottle. She hardly ate and cried a lot. We were gone for nearly 8 hours. Evoly was glad to see me and so was Nana. Horseback riding was REALLY fun, but I hadn't been for a few years so I was a little lost...I have MASSIVE bruises on nearly every part of my body that touched the horse and I'm really sore. I still think it was worth it though. I got to "partially" fulfill one of my fantasies which is riding a horse along the beach with my husband...We rode along the beach for about...20ft ;) but no husband...just my dad :P. J/K Dad. I love you. :) Anyway so we have along day ahead of us of packing. Trying to fit everything we brought plus what we acquired while here. Between the three of us flying, we are aloud 6 suitcases, 3 carry ons, and 3 personal items...and we will most likely use them all!

I cannot stand the anticipation of coming home. I'm glad I was able to have this experience but I now know where I belong. With my daughter and husband. Even if things aren't what they should be right now, I'm in it for the long haul. I'm not giving up on Marlon. I will do whatever is expected of me as a mother and wife and pray that it will be enough for us to work things out. People make mistakes, some more than other, but we are commanded to forgive and I am willing to do that for Evoly's and my happiness. (I the Lord will forgive whom I will forgive, but of you, it is required to forgive all men) I know that Marlon is a capable, strong, loving, kind, good person and I can only hope to have him back in my life as the man I fell in love with July 4th 2003. (I know, mooshy mooshy. Get over it! ;) ) Please, everyone continue to pray for us. I know that with all your prayers and with the help of my Heavenly Father, things will work out. I hope to have lots of good news to share in the coming months. I love you all!

Oh and I have a few new pictures. :)

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

OOhhh sounds like such fun! Good luck packing...
Great pictures, by the way. :)

Lynnette said...

Okay I'm ready for an update and more pictures now!