Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Latest adventures

So Evoly is 16 Months now. She is so talkative. Her favorite words "Guh gull" meaning good girl and "awa" or agua spanish for water. She uses "awa" for any liquid and sometimes food. A new favorite I taught her the other day is "bi" or bite. Mostly used when she wants to eat something but I did catch her making up a song using only the word "bi". She loves TV. Her favorite shows are on NOGGIN. The channel for preschoolers. She loves Pinky Dinky Doo, Little Bill, Dora, Diego, and the Backyardagains. She gets the most excited about Wow Wow Wubbzy and The Wonder Pets. I have also discovered that she likes to stack things. She has 4 containers of playdough that she loves to stack on one another. Also the cans in the kitchen...Anyway. She also says "Nah Nigh" for night night, "Buh Bye" that ones obvious, "uh oh", "hi" but she says it in this really cute high pitched squeak. She doesn't do this so much anymore, but you would ask her a question and no matter what, her answer was always "yeah". She is still extremely mischievous. She loves new things to touch. Evoly also loves her daddy. When Marlon comes home, we hear the door open, she gasps and runs to the stairs and does this running-in-place excited thing and sticks out her arms for him to pick her up. Daddy likes that, too! :)

Everything is normal around here otherwise. We have about 2 months left at our apartment and then we'll be moving down a hill to a 2 bedroom apartment in the same complex. I'm excited. We'll have room to live now. The new apartment is almost double what we are in now. It's also on the bottom floor so we won't have to walk up and down any stairs. What sucks though is that I've just now finished unpacking and organizing. I had like 6 bags of food from the church in the kitchen for like 4 months cuz I didn't know how to fit it in the cupboards. So the other day I took everything out and stuffed everything in. I only have 2 cupboards for food and a shelf that I bought. It all fits really nicely though. I'm so proud!! :)

This was our first Thanksgiving together by ourselves. It was also my first turkey.










This is Evoly singing.


There are more pictures and videos. I'll put them on Picasa.

3 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

look at you, little miss suzie/sarah homemaker!! such a nice thanksgiving table you've set and the turkey looks yummy!! -- and of course Evoly is a GENIUS!! love you!

nAnnie Laurie said...

I just finished looking at the Picasa photos and videos?? that girl of MINE (hehe!) is so stinkin' cute!!!!

Lynnette said...

Gah! So cute!