Wednesday, June 17, 2009

8 Things

8 Favorite TV Shows: So You Think You Can Dance
The Office
Wipeout
Pitchmen
Spongebob
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
Dancing With the Stars
The Tyra Show

8 Things I Did Yesterday: I honestly can't remember...How about today?
Ate breakfast with baby
Dressed
Left Evoly with daddy!
Went to Target to return stuff
Went to Payless to look for baby shoes
Went to Dollar Tree and got pool toys
Went to the gym
Did school work and took a test...%100

8 Restaurants I Love: Applebees
Red Robin
Pizza Express
Top's China
Olive Garden
Casa Grande
IHOP
Bottom's Up Pizza

8 Things I Look Forward To: Finishing school
Working from home
Making booko bucks
Buying a new car!!
Get Invisilign
Going to FL
Going to WA
Losing weight

8 Things on My Wish List: New Car
Savings
House
Invisilign
A baby...in a few years
Go to FL
Go to WA
Rockin' Bod!

8 People I Tag: Don't know anyone who hasn't been tagged already

2 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

Oh Sarah! see! I knew you could do well in school! Congratulations on your 100%! way to go! whoo whoo -- feels really good, doesn't it :-) I LOVE YOU

Olivia Heilmann said...

Awesome! You actually did it! hehehehe. So, can we stay one night with you? ;)