Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hey! Long time no see!

These pictures are all out of order...but these first 5 are from our trip to NY for the weekend of July 4th.
7/10 This was on the 4th at the subway station by our hotel. We were on our way to Time Square area to see fireworks...

7/10 Giant ToysRUs Ferris wheel

7/10 On the Ferris wheel

7/10 First day of our trip on the subway. We were on our way to Queens where the Reyes family lived for 8yrs.

7/10 First day

8/10 In Shenandoah Resort with the Ogden clan who came to visit for Miriam's baptism.

8/10 My big baby riding a pony at Shenandoah Resort with the family.



8/10 Flat Livvy and me watching Evoly get her first hair cut!

4/10 Decorating Easter eggs together :)

4/10 This is what the dishwasher looked like after I put all the egg dying cups in. I thought it looked cool... :)



4/10 The traditional Easter meatloaf

4/10 My beautiful Evoly on Easter Sunday.

5/10 Evoly and Laurie

5/10 Best Friends. They are SOOOO cute together!

7/10 Evoly's birthday party. One of her new friends, Juliet came and her parents brought this bouncy house. It was a HIT!

7/10 My beauty after her party
7/10 All dressed up waiting for her friends to arrive for her party!

5 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

these are all the best pictures of the whole family! so nice -- My favorite and Evoly and Laurie - such loving cousins <3

Emily Marie said...

I agree with the cutie girls together! I also liked the shots of your adventures this year! :)

Olivia Heilmann said...

Those pictures are just way too cute! I love them. I love the flat Livvy pic too! You guys are too fun!

PapaOgden said...

Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing them. See you soon.

Lynnette said...

YOU UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pictures and miss you guys. Oh and that was a good lookin meatloaf!