Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama & New Stuff

Although I didn't vote for Obama, I'm ok. I think that he will bring change, time will tell what kind, but for now what I am seeing is promising. I must say that I cried while watching the inauguration.
I also watched an episode of Oprah that I recorded yesterday. She called on some well know performers and they created a song that I think is just beautiful. It's called America's Song. Check it out. The link is to the right at the top. It made my cry...a lot.

Other than that, nothing really thrilling. We are moving next week to our new apartment. It has TWO BEDROOMS!!! We are soooo excited. I'm working on school, Marlon works and Evoly is just her DANG cute self. Even when she is sick she is just a joy, always happy! Evoly has been sick off and on for the past year. (cold, cough, croupe and such) We finally got her to a different Dr. and he diagnosed her with Asthma. She takes albuteral every night and she is much better! She is such a good girl. She hated it at first but she got used to it and she'd do it by herself if she could.
Her new toy...



Evoly was playing around while I was making dinner and she found my exercise shirt...the pictures tell the rest of the story...I love her!


This is Evoly's new skill...

3 comments:

Emily Marie said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she is so GOSH DARN cute! :) hehehe! I feel like I never see you guys! WAAAAAAHHH, gotta see her!! good job Evoly!

nAnnie Laurie said...

that's my word -- AHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Oh MY GOODNESS! she is so cute!
I love you and wish you the best in your short little move. Remember when our family moved down the street, too? I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Trick or Treat! I love you guys. Thanks for sharing all those beautiful pictures and music!! :)