Monday, January 5, 2009


These are my SCHOOL books. I took my first test yesterday and I got 100%...it was about learning techniques...nothing difficult. But I'm so excited. I'm studying Medical Transcription. Hopefully I will be finished in 6 months. It depends on me though. Then I will be able to work from home.
This is what our Christmas was like...this was a few days before but it looked the same. NO SNOW!! >:-(

This is a dress that Emily is letting me borrow (along with most of Evoly's clothes) that Cindy Chacon (Emily's mother-in-law) bought in Costa Rica.

This is Christmas day outside Abuelitos house. It was a beautiful day! The picture didn't come out so well because of the sun so I kinda tweaked the color.





Evoly just loves to do SOMETHING. She must be moving at all times. Sound like someone, mommy? ;) She loves her "booka" s.


Evoly opening her Christmas presents. I only got a video of one present because she took so long and lost interest very quickly. Fun nonetheless.



Evoly also loves pelotas (balls). This is pretty much what she does with all her toys. She'll take everything out and slowly put it back. Unfortunately it doesn't end that way. She usually looses interest while putting things back so it's all over the place.

Now I have to update you on Evoly's vocabulary.

Nana- Banana...sorry mom :)
Poo Poo- Her stuffed Christmas Pooh Bear
Guck- Duck
Her newest word...Appoh- Apple
Amen
He-oh- Hello
Bapoh- Ball
Doh Deh Doooooh- One Two Three/Uno Dos Tres
Yay!!
Ow
Mami/Papi
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh- We watch a lot of basketball...
Uguh- Hug
And the best new phrase....(drum roll please)












Ah Weeya- I love you

The Christmas pictures are on Picasa.

4 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

oh my! I'm so giggly :) oh my goodness Evoly is to die for -- but I'll squish her instead.

Go go girl on the medical stuff - good job! I'm very excited for you! How do you get paid, BTW?

I've got to get Julian to school now so I'll watch the videos later....
I love you!!

nAnnie Laurie said...

Hey I wonder if I could do this too?? Let me know how the training goes, okay?

Emily Marie said...

fun fun! And I am sure Cindy could have made them but she got them in Costa Rica! :) Good luck with work!

Emily Marie said...

Oh and by the by, I LOVE the picture on top!!!!